Monday 28 May 2012

Little bits of stitch


I've made about twenty more beads for my collection over the last week or so - nice little pieces of stitch that have not taken much thought but are very satisfying when seen altogether.

I have so enjoyed the sun and high temperatures this week but a cooler week to look forward to might inspire some more demanding work. I'm not feeling very pro-active at the moment with regards to crafting but that's part of the cycle of creativity for me. I'm lucky to be able to treat it as a hobby (all  be it a very obsessive one) and not have to worry about deadlines and commitments. I know that when the muse strikes again I will be churning work out at my usual rate of knots. 

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Temarilike beads, beautiful....yes am hoping for cooler here too. Hope we have dry weather for next weekend mind you, even if its isnt as hot as this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I think these beads are absolutely delightful but I am afraid to say I haven't enjoyed the heat!! Big dislike of heat here...... Re the painting stress....I also think confidence has a lot to do with it. I painted those because I had to...a tutor breathing down my neck. Without that support I am more likely to just think 'oh I can't do that'....

    ReplyDelete