Tuesday 27 August 2013

Three of Four


One more to go, not hugely challenging but enjoyable and just the kind of frivolous stuff I need to be doing at the moment.
Medical results in, next stop neurologist. Doesn't sound wonderful but some real 'nasties' have been ruled out so I'm continuing to look on the bright side. My legs don't work but there's nothing wrong with my hands meaning I can paint and sew to my heart's content and failing that I have my Kindle for when I'm tired. I shall finish the last piece of this quartet whilst I'm on a roll.

3 comments:

  1. These are very attractive and I'm glad they're helping you through the days. I'm glad too that some nasties have been ruled out. I hope you don't have to wait too long to see the neurologist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely together as a set. Sorry to hear you are awaiting tests etc but good to know it's nothing really nasty.

    ReplyDelete